Welcome to our exciting Yacht Charter Co SF San Francisco Blog!. Scroll and click through the interesting write ups and events within the San Francisco Bay Waters. We hope you enjoy our website and Charter one of our chic, fabulous yachts for corporate events, parties, ash scatterings, holiday parties or simply a nice quaint fishing trip.
Hacked By Not Matter who am i
i am white Hat Hacker please update your wordpress
THE YACHT CHARTER
This is the ultimate social event yacht that is affordable and for smaller groups up to 35 passengers
Benefits of the yacht is that :
1) It can dock or harbor legally at any dock and harbor at any location in SF which makes this specific yacht convenient for your party, event and passengers. Very few yachts can legally dock anywhere in the SF or Bay waterfronts and your clients do not have to travel to another city to port a social event yacht. We can Pick up and Depart right from San Francisco.
2) The yacht has an open outdoor platform for socializing on a SF yacht water front or Golden Gate yacht charter tours. It has a spacious deck for mingling and business events.
3) It is an in-between yacht where a legally small sail or motor yacht of 1-35 passenger sail yacht is too small/cramp and the budget for a yacht above 40 passengers is too pricy. This yacht meets the budget typically and yet gives your passengers a social platform for sight seeing, relaxing and taking in the San Francisco Water Front sight seeing views.
4) This yacht can serve alcohol legally. Most yachts cannot do this legally. We can either have open bar or charge per passenger or you can bring your own libations.
5) It has a very open deck for taking in all of the sights.
6 ) Although it is not a very Luxurious yacht, it is modern and clean, in top operating condition, yet offers that social event platform for smaller groups of passengers, where as a small motor or sail yacht is to tight and uncomfortable , very bumpy in San Francisco waters. This yacht offers a wide open platform and you can literally walk around to socialize.
7) Technically It can take up to 40 passengers, although 10-35 passengers is recommended for a nice comfy Bay Tour.
8) It is a very budgeted yacht for the amount of passengers that you can take on the cruise and it is an excellent yacht for social events. We have to mention these 8 items as they are items that are often overlook, but very important in the end of the charter for you passengers to enjoy a complete and full event.
This charter is an exclusive, elegant and private yacht charter departing and arriving from an Embarcadero San Francisco port, Golden Gate bay and water front yacht cruise. This quote is for passengers. Other charter companies require your clients to depart from other cities outside of San Francisco. This does not make sense to us, therefore we pick you up right in San Francisco, No hassles commuting & we believe San Francisco is the choice destination place to host your guest.
The charter includes an experienced local Captain licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard. The charter includes a four hour Golden Gate bay SF waterfront yacht cruise along the San Francisco Bay and you can also alter the heading according to your specifications within this tour. Enjoy the Golden Gate Bridge privately for underneath and around Alcatraz, treasure Island, Sausalito or Tiburon. Relax and enjoy your drinks to an amazing part of California’s aquatic splendors and amazing breath taking views.
The Beneteau Oceanis 41 is available with three different interior layouts, one of which has three cabins and two private heads. She also comes in both deep-draft and shoal-draft versions. Like many of Beneteau’s sailboats, twin wheels are standard and note in the image above the high arch for the mainsheet blocks which keeps the boom over 7′ (2.13 m) off the cockpit deck. She is powered by a 40-hp diesel and the Beneteau-exclusive “Dock & Go” joystick is optional.
This is about as far as the Oceanis 41 ever heels when properly sailed. The arrow points to the crease that starts far forward and is carried to her stern.
Oceanis 41 Overview
On deck the maximum beam of the Oceanis 41 practically extends from midship to stern. This design allows the 41 to have a huge cockpit and also two good-sized cabins in the stern quarters as well as an engine room and a head.
Beneteau Oceanis 41
Cutter Rig. Her sloop rig has the mast moved aft in what Americans call a “cutter rig.” This means that her mast is nearly in the middle of the fore and aft plane of the boat. There are several advantages to this rig:
1) It makes it easy to balance the sail plan and, indeed, the main sail is 449 sq. ft. (41.7 m2) and the 104% genoa is 453 sq. ft. (42.10 m2).
2) By moving the mast back the designers have also moved the center of effort of the sail plan farther aft which makes the boat easier to steer because smaller corrections are needed.
3) By moving the center of effort aft – where the boat has greater beam – form stability can play a greater role in reducing her angle of heel.
Bottom Shape and Keel Options. The Oceanis 41’s bottom shape makes her easy to push and at the same time allows the bottom to give the vessel a great amount of form stability. Her 7’2″ (2.18 m) optional deep keel allows her to point and her bottom shape makes her fast off the wind.
Her shoal-draft keel (both are cast iron) is 5’7″ (1.70 m) and of course it is heavier at 5,527 lbs. (2,507 kgs.) than the deep-draft keel at 5,071 lbs. (2,300 kgs.).
Layout #1 — 2 cabins, 1 head.
By making three different accommodation layouts available Beneteau is allowing the Oceanis 41 to appeal to as wide an audience as possible.
Layout #1 is what we would call a pretty conventional layout. Here the port quarter is taken up by a sail locker, something that most people will not need. This space can be used to store water toys and scuba equipment, for example. Headroom in the aft starboard cabin is 6’7″ (1.89 m). The berth is 6’7″ long, by 5’3″ at the head and 4’2″ at the foot (2.00 m x 1.60 m x 1.28 m). It has a private entrance to the head with separate shower stall albeit on the small side. Traditionally, this is the owner’s stateroom.
Because of the decks outboard of the cockpit coamings are wide, the seat backs are well angled, the table is solid, and the steering wheel binnacles are strong, there is plenty to hold onto and brace against. Further, this boat is designed not to heel more than 15-degrees — if she does there is too much sail up.
Cockpit Layout. The deck arrangement is good — all lines are in the open, nothing is hidden and the lines don’t make too many turns. This minimizes friction and enables proper maintenance and repair. The electronic chart display, in the center of the cockpit, is not easy to see when sitting outboard while steering. The only solution I can think of is to put it on a swivel base, or better yet simply have remote readouts by each wheel.
Kudos. I like the huge cockpit and open transom/swim platform design, and I would love to charter this boat in the Caribbean or Bahamas. I also like the shallow companionway stairway angle. It should make it much easier to use the stairs while the boat is heeled. This is an important consideration for older sailors.
RESERVE YACHT NOWCLICK HERE RESERVE THE YACHT - 1/2 DEPOSIT
The Seawind 1160 creatively blends key concepts of other popular Seawind models to create a design that successfully combines the huge living space and allround visibility of the Seawind 1000, with the sleeping accommodation, luxurious fitout and security of the lockable Saloon featured on the Seawind 1200. Thanks to the innovative TRIFOLDING DOOR system that converts the separate saloon and cockpit separated by a door, into a huge living and entertaining space with the doors folding and stowing away into the targa above.
Since its recent launch, the new 38ft Seawind 1160 catamaran has won a huge array of awards internationally, including “Best Multihull” Cruising World Mag 2007, “Most Innovative” Cruising World 2007, “Best Sailboat” Newport Boat SHow 2006, the 2005 Australian Sailboat of the Year and many others. Around 80 Seawind 1160s have been sold around the world due to its superior use of space and outstanding performance attributes.
Seawind owners have sailed accross the Pacific ocean from Australia to Alaska,via New Zealand, Tahiti and Hawaii, while other owners have cruised through SE Asia. You will also find the Seawind 1160 catamaran is a favourite in bareboat charter fleets in Australia and Thailand, yet also equally as popular as a weekender on harbours all around the world. Its this versatility combined with superior workmanship and quality that define the Seawind 1160.
RESERVE YACHT NOWCLICK HERE RESERVE THE YACHT - 1/2 DEPOSIT